Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/beginner/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php on line 824
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/beginner/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php on line 831
Here are 20 words that will help you learn how to speak English faster. Remember, as you keep practicing, you’ll eventually learn how to speak faster, but to also better understand what is being said during English conversations.
- I have got a pen – I’ve gotta pen.
- Don’t you get it? – Doancha geddit?
- I’ll meet you later. – I’ll meechu layder.
- I have got to go – I’ve gotta go.
- I have read it – I’ve reddit.
- What did you do with it? – Whajoo do with it?
- Do you want to dance? – Wanna dance?
- How did you like it? – Howja like it?
- Do you want a snack? – Wanna snack?
- Let me in. – Lemme in.
WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE
- Let’s get out of here. – Let’s get outta here.
- When did you get it? – Whenju geddit.
- Let me go. – Lemme go.
- I’ll let you know. – I’ll letcha know.
- I don’t know if I we will win. – I dunno if we’ll win.
- What do you think? – Whaddyu think?
- Did you do it? – Dija do it?
- Why did you take it? – Whyju tay kit?
- How is it going? – Howzit going?
- I’m going to pass this test. – I’mma pass this test.